Are you a prostate cancer patient or caregiver/partner who would prefer one-on-one support over our usual group approach? If so, you may be interested in the TrueNth Peer-Navigator program.
This is a new program at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre that connects prostate cancer (PCa) patients or caregivers with trained peer navigators who have been through the journey first-hand.
They are looking for PCa patients and caregivers who are looking for one-on-one support from someone who has already been there!
1. Have you been diagnosed with PCa, who will receive or have received treatment for PCa?
2. Are you a caregiver of a man with PCa?
3. Are you comfortable using computers and the Internet?
1. Use a website to be matched with a peer navigator who has been through the PCa journey and has been trained to provide peer support.
2. Get one-on-one support from your peer navigator, who will support you through your journey for 6 months.
3. Complete the program evaluations.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact program coordinator
Mihaela Dirlea at